Someone is eying your PC without your knowledge! Hackers are on a footloose and giving their hobby horses a free run and this time they are up with their newer contraption- spyware, to keep a vigil on your PC. Perfect to its name, spyware is a potent tool for causing a chill running down the length of your spine as it secretively tiptoes into your system, when you visit a compromised website or tempted to open an unsolicited email attachment. Once installed, spyware quickly carve out a conduit to flush your essential financial credentials to give its master- a hacker, an advantage to run over your PC.
Here’s what all we have for you:
• Scrutinizing your system for spyware and malware.
• Scanning your email attachments for spyware.
• Sanitizing your system from spyware and other types of malware.
• Dealing with Denial-of-service attack (DoS).
• Amending Script Errors and Runtime Errors.
• Curing the damage to BIOS.
• Waging combat against Data Deletion.
• Fixation of slow computers.
• Any new type of threats.